Sunday, September 2, 2012

Letter to my Friend.



Dear Lee,
Hope you are well, I miss you a lot. I hope that you are well in Spain, I will go to London because I want learn more language and perfect my English also know different cultures and other people that help me for my knowledge and my life.

I want that you know that my life in this moment are very well, I have a good job, a big house and a beautiful dog and I know to you love the animals and I bought a dog for you, when I return I hope to take your dog with you.

Also I want go to visit my sister because she is in Canada and I miss her, for now not is more; I hope that you can read my letter and then I will write you from my new destination.

Regards to people that know me, please tell my family I love them and they will soon return. Kisses.
                                                                   Paola.

No comments:

Post a Comment