Sunday, October 28, 2012

Why don't you get a Job?


Write and find the definition of the unknown vocabulary from the previous picture.

Vocabulary:

-Guess: to give an answer to a particular question when you do not have all the facts and so cannot be certain if you are correct.

-Taste: the flavour of something, or the ability of a person or animal to recognize different flavours.

-Worst: superlative of bad; of the lowest quality, or the most unpleasant, difficult or severe.

What is the song about?


The song about a man that have a girlfriend that not has work but  always she require to him money for different things because she has expensive tastes, then the best friend of man tells you gotta say "I won't pay, Why don't you get a job? Because not is just that only a person work very hard.

Have you ever worked for others while they do nothing?   Would you like to do that? Why? Why not?

Yes, In a occasion I worked for others while they did nothing because I needed the money for my house and my family but I think that not is just but nobody say that the world and the life were just and easy.
 
Is it fun to let others work while you do nothing? Why? Why not?

No, because I think that all the people have to work but a best life and best future and if I want some I like that, I work for get this because is more rewarding for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment